Joe Martin Masters Degree Thesis posted....

Wed Feb 20 16:29:22 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 20, 2008

Hello Chris and Cristina!
Thanks to you both for these messages. It is great to know that Joe
Martin's papers are being downloaded and read!

And I will be happy to post and link to your paper, Cristina, on the
same web page:

SignWriting Linguistics Forum
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/linguistics

I will work on that web posting and I will write again when it is
posted...

Thank you for informing us...

Val ;-)