BRAZIL SignWriting Journal link broken...

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Jan 8 16:24:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
January 8, 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> The SignWriting Journa'ls link is broken.  I have not been able to
> retrieve my article for resume referral for some time.
> Do you have any clue?
> Charles

Hello Charles!

You are correct. This link is no longer valid:

http://sw-journal.ucpel.tche.br/

It is a web site that used to be run by Dr. Rocha Costa.

Perhaps you can write to Antonio Carlos to find out what new link is
available, or if there is none, I could perhaps post your article on
the SignWriting web site, with permission, if I am given the document
in PDF format...

So we will work it out...

I believe Antonio Carlos is on this List... ;-))))

Hi Antonio Carlos - Happy New Year!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help