Sign Puddle problem

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Jan 26 14:13:08 UTC 2008

Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to resolve our problem. I will try your suggestions.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp