Report from Val's Desk Jan 21 2008

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 21 23:47:29 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
January 21, 2008

Hi Everyone!

On January 24th I am delivering the ISWA Beta to Steve Slevinski, so
that Steve can then do the necessary programming, so we can release
the new ISWA in the next few months...

Steve and I will be testing the new ISWA in the next few months to
make sure all  is working smoothly.

It probably won't be until April or May, before the new ISWA 2008 is
actually installed for use in SignPuddle Online, so from your point of
view, there is a bit of a wait, but from my point of view, I am doing
my best to deliver a good symbolset specifically for writing signed
languages this week...It has been a little stressful for me, I cannot
deny it.

So just wanted you all to know my schedule...

1.January 24th....Val completes the ISWA Beta (delivers it to Steve
for programming)

2. January 27th, 2008....Annual Board Meeting for the Center for
Sutton Movement Writing

3. February-March...Testing the ISWA to make sure there are no bugs
and that it will be used smoothly and seamlessly when installed into
SignPuddle later

Steve is also developing a Symbol Editor to help me make better
looking symbols...so we are so fortunate ;-))

So if I seem a little busy, now you know why ;-)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help