Sign Puddle problem

Fri Jan 25 02:40:07 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
January 24, 2007

Hello Charles -
I am very sorry to hear you are having problems.

I think I noticed a change recently too, and I wonder if it is related
to the fact that DeafVision, which is our web service provider, made a
change with some new software on our server recently...

The thing I noticed recently is this:

When I right-click and choose Save or Save As...the sign is not being
saved as a .png, but instead a .php...

That is very weird and I will ask Steve about this...

If you change the image.php name, to something like:
hello.png....presto it is a sign you can use...the ending .png is
imperative and that is why the computer is confused...

This should not be happening...so we will get it fixed...

It may be a few days however, as life is stressful here..

So I will write to Steve to ask for his help -

Thanks for informing us!!

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help