Over The Rainbow in ASL; creating SW documents

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 29 16:32:34 UTC 2008

Hello Valerie and all:
I will go and give SignText another try; sooner rather than later, I hope!
I think I gave it a go when it was just-announced, but for some reason
didn't succeed in getting from here to there. If I'm lucky, maybe the
computer was just having a wonky day then.
Stay tuned,
Kim