Question about SignEdit to Puddle

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Jul 24 20:02:17 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,

Thanks so much for offering us so much support, to help keep us stay on
track and as up-to-date as possible. We will be discussing this email
soon. At the moment some of the members of the team are on a much deserved
vacation, so it might be a little while more till I get back to you about
this. I strongly believe that our priority at the moment is that the whole
team learns how to use Puddle as the main signwriting tool, so that from
now on all LSM signs and text will be inputted into Puddle and not
SignEdit.

Thank you once again,
Maria