Vector Graphics in SignWriting

Fri Jul 25 21:29:23 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
July 25, 2008

On Jul 25, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> This is so clean and nice, thank you
> And we will really have them available and be able to use them soon?

Hello Ingvild, Adam and Everyone...

Nice to hear from you again, Ingvild. I hope you enjoyed your
vacation? ;-))

Yes, Adam's SVG looked terrific...you are right!

Regarding our software development schedule:

First, we will be testing the new SignPuddle 2.0 in August, using the
ISWA 2008 in bitmapped symbols.

Second, we hope to officially release the SignWriting Image Server
(SWIS), SignPuddle 2.0 and the ISWA 2008 in September-October. All
this is still in bitmapped symbols (but better looking than before).

Third, I will be working on the SVG version of the ISWA with
programmer's help...so actually, the SVG version probably will not be
ready until the end of 2008...

But we will get there ;-))

At least the new ISWA 2008 has more sizes of circles which you have
patiently waited for, for so long!

Val ;-)

PS. Did you see that Adam and I presented twice at the VAIL Conference
here in San Diego?...Thank you for suggesting that we attend the VAIL
conference!

VAIL Conference Paper on SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/video/about/SignWriting2008