sign puddle help

Adam Frost frost at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jun 11 05:00:08 UTC 2008

I notice that you were using rotation match. I usually don't use that
because I usually don't know the exact rotation. In fact, because the
style of writing can be so divers, I usually use "Any Match" to make
sure that I have the sign that I am looking for. Here is how I would
do a symbol search for football.