sign puddle help

Brian McQueen mcqueenorama at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 11 16:01:34 UTC 2008

I am interested in both of those so thanks for the offer!  I have a
deaf Brother-in-law, with whom I worked daily for some years, where I
learned some ASL.  Since he left my hunger for it has grown, and I
have found that we spoke a quick, slangy language based on ASL, so I
hope to use the signwriting materials to increase my vocabulary and
hopefully feed my hunger for ASL.  I did not know how I liked it until
it was gone.  I also want to talk to real people, but who has time for
such a thing nowadays!  Anyway, this signwriting is very helpful, and
I can do it in my spare time from the sofa.  Its discouraging to be at
the Cat in the Hat phase though!

No questions for now, but I'm sure I'll send you some.  Thanks for
doing that writing!