New SignMaker Review

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Jun 12 16:16:10 UTC 2008

Steve,

I always had a sign selected in the SignBox - so that the directional
arrows always worked on that sign only, not all of them.  Is it going to
be possible to select a group of signs and move just those?

For the SignSpelling sequence, while clicking on a sign in a square made
the square go blank, clicking again brought the sign back.  Good feature
- sort of like an undo.

When going through the SymbolPalette the signs loaded much faster than
before .  Wonderful.

Bill