New SignMaker Review

Thu Jun 12 18:03:21 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 12, 2008

Hi Andre -
Steve was just telling me that the special Deaf-Blind interface is not
ready yet...

None of us can actually use this new version of SignMaker yet...it is
just being tested right now....

It still has to be installed into SignPuddle 2.0...so there is more
work to do.

How did the SignWriting presentation go yesterday?

Val ;-)