SignPuddle: PDF, EPS or BMP?

Mon Jun 16 14:17:07 UTC 2008

Hi Maria and Steve!
Yes...you can create PDFs in a variety of ways, and Steve's SignPuddle
PDF feature is one of them!

And if you choose to use DocumentMaker, of course you can print to PDF
too. That is why we developed DocumentMaker, so it would make printing
to PDF possible...

And on the Macintosh, any document can be printed to PDF using the PDF
feature in the printer driver, for any program. That is how i make
PDFs from all of my Microsoft Word documents.

Anyway, if you are using DocumentMaker or SignPuddle, no matter what
computer you use, you can print to PDF!

The PNGs are better quality than BMP anyway is my guess...at least
that is my experience...EPS is excellent quality and can be created in
Photoshop...

Val ;-)