Frank wants to know..

Thu Jun 19 13:54:11 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 19, 2008

On Jun 19, 2008, at 5:49 AM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> how he can copy and paste Sign Puddle with black letters and
> transparent background?

Hello Ron and Frank -
So you clicked on Customize Sign, and created the black sign on a
transparent background, and then you want to copy that and place it in
another program?

Right-click with your mouse directly on the center of the sign.
A pull-down menu will appear.
Choose Copy Image, or Save Image or Save Image As...

(Every computer has slightly different wording. Here is a graphic of
what I see when I right-click on my mouse...)