AW: AW: [sw-l] sign for Lisbon

Sat Jun 21 18:09:50 UTC 2008

Hi Anny,

yes I remember that we talked about this CD before ..

Can you give me any contact address so that I can buy it?

Do you know about the source of the signs? Do the signers on the CD use the name signs as they are performed in the deaf culture of the given country /place ..?

I know that in Germany we use sometimes different signs for other countries. My first interest is to document the signs as they are used by native signers of the places.

It is great to see that SW is spreading more and more. It should be possible in the near future to discuss the performance and spelling of a sign from different SL with native speakers.

Stefan :-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu [mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. Juni 2008 18:37
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] sign for Lisbon

Hi Stefan

I've got a CDrom with videos for all european countries and main cities..... it was produced by EFSLI (European Forum of sign language interpeters) signed by different interpreters....

I started entering the different names of countries and cities.... I'm not done yet....

youc an find them under

liste: GEOGRAPHIE or liste: VILLE

I wrote /tir頤u CD-Rom de l'EFSLI "signs for countries in Europe their capitals & main cities"/ in the texte zone...

should have written it as a list to make it easier to look for them

didn't write signs for spain yet!

will do that soon

Anny