Sign Puddle question

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jun 4 09:40:29 UTC 2008

Dear Valerie,

I've just started inputting a few additions to the Puddle. I tried
re-editing the fingerspelling LHUDIJA in a vertical column, as you
suggested. The only problem is that the original horizontal fingerspelling
is still there, although I'm very sure I replaced it. It's quite odd
actually I'm sure I've clicked on something I shouldn't have.

So in LQ139 you can see there are 2 fingerspellings for LHUDIJA. However
when I click on 'Write Signtext' I can't view the horizontal one to delete
it.

Thanks for your help,
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu