Creating SignWriting Documents for Printing

Mon Jun 9 16:26:11 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 9, 2008

On Jun 9, 2008, at 3:08 AM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> Here's my first basic question :) Where can I purchase/download
> DocumentMaker and ColumnMaker please?

Hello Maria and Everyone!

DocumentMaker has two versions. There is an easy simple version inside
the SignBank database. To use this, you will need to download
SignBank, and when you open the SignBank program, you will see a
button that says "DocumentMaker"....Click on that to start creating
new documents for printing...

A second more sophisticated version is called DocumentMaker Pro, but
we have not released that yet on the web...It is for advanced users.
So it is a good idea you get started right now by downloading
SignBank...Here are the links:

SignBank Video Instruction
QuickStart Manuals
Reference Manuals
http://www.signbank.org/help/

Download SignBank
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/

I would suggest downloading the EMPTY SignBank version on that
page...so you can start from scratch with your new documents.

Write again with questions -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting