AW: [sw-l] New SignMaker Review

Chris Cox chris.cox at GEOLANG.COM
Thu Jun 12 19:45:06 UTC 2008

Hi Val and everyone,

I am still watching from the sidelines absolutely fascinated and thrilled to
see how much fun invention and achievement can provide. I have re-submitted
the family lottery funding application here in the UK yesterday - please
cross fingers and toes for a positive result - still a long way to go but a
start by just someone in this country waking up to the potential will be
like a breath of fresh air.

Chris

  _____

From: Valerie Sutton [mailto:signwriting at mac.com]
Sent: 12 June 2008 19:10
To: SignWriting List
Subject: Re: AW: [sw-l] New SignMaker Review

SignWriting List
June 12, 2008

Thank you, Stefan, for this very nice message. I am happy you found some of
the new symbols!

And yes...those circular eyegaze symbols are a lot of fun...now we can roll
our eyes in SignWriting!

But the most impressive, I think, is Steve's new software that is so
flexible and beautiful. The Grid On and Off is terrific, and the arrows that
make it possible to move a selected symbol just a tiny bit...so glad to have
those features!

And the SignSpelling Column is easier to use, and right there in SignMaker,
so we can remember to put in the SignSpelling data.

And the Symbol Palette is like an accordian! Gets smaller or bigger
depending on the Window size...it is quite beautiful.

Great for small screen lap top computers...

Val ;-)

--------