Creating SignWriting Documents for Printing

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Jun 12 21:58:06 UTC 2008

Thanks Valerie for this very clear explanation. I went into Puddle and
tried the sign-spacing in ColumnMaker- you're right, using this feature
the columns can be arranged accordingly and then pasted into
DocumentMaker. Wow! Now that's a very useful feature! :0)

thanks

maria