A little fun with the new SignMaker in testing

Fri Jun 13 04:45:08 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 12, 2008

On Jun 12, 2008, at 8:40 PM, frost at signwriting.org wrote:
> I was just having a little fun with the new SignMaker in testing
> with the facial expressions. I like how they can be inside the face
> circle or not depending on if they collide. Here is the image of one
> that I made with a link to the SignMaker with this crazy face. Adam

Hello Adam and everyone!
Yes...those are the facial expressions of the ISWA 2008 ;-)

Your face is a "cool guy" - wow - He was cute!

I have something else to show you about the ISWA...Click on the Head
Group (the empty face group). There is a plain head circle that has
the top of it cut off...I followed Bill Reese's idea that would give
us more room to move the eyebrows up, so we can fit more in the facial
circle - Thank you, Bill!