A little fun with the new SignMaker in testing

Maria Galea maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Jun 13 07:27:37 UTC 2008

Showing multiple facial expressions in one face is an added bonus to
this version! It's incredible! Even if I were hand-writing, I don't
think I'd be able to add as many facial expressions into one face. What
an amazing tool!
Maria