AW: [sw-l] sign for Lisbon

Shane Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 21 21:39:59 UTC 2008

Stefan,

im so happy Turkey won yesterday.

the Dutch lost out to the Russians today! :o

Anne-Claude - a good point about the EFSLI dvd - I will text my mate -
his boyfriend was behind the creation of that DVD.

Stefan, go and check the EFSLI website - its at:

www.efsli.org

it seems that they have run out  - I will ask my mate about it for you

Shane Mwangi