Norway to recognize Sign as official language

Rodrigo Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 27 22:35:58 UTC 2008

That is great, Ingvild.
Very good thing to know.
It is a great step to sign language, not only in Norway I think.

Does anybody know how many countries have already done that?
I know that some of them do not recognize even their oral language as
official, but what about those that do it?

Here in Brazil, sign language is considered the second official
language of the country since 2002.

Regards
Rodrigo