[sw-l] Broadcast corpus

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jun 29 14:00:09 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 29, 2008

Thank you, Adam, for your hard work. Great job.

The paragraphs are now separated into individual sentences, Hasna ;-)

Someday I would enjoy sharing the document with the SignWriting List,
since we are sharing these conversations with everyone...It is a
weather report, talking about the extended forecast for clouds, sun
and other weather...over a week's period of time, all written in ASL...

Val ;-)

--------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help