Signwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 3 18:43:51 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
March 3, 2008

On Mar 3, 2008, at 4:13 AM, Elizabeth Meshesha Moges wrote:
> Thank you so much for your message. Sorry,i don`t have got picture
> Ethiopia of sign language and video but we will plan picture and
> video Ethiopia sign language.
> Could you send me sign writing book or other through my post Please?
> I want to read it for daily so i give to you it,
> My address is...
> Elizabeth Meshesha
> P.O.box 27306
> Addis Ababa
> Ethiopia
> Best regards
> Eliza

-------------

Hello Eliza -
Thank you for this message. I will be happy to send you materials in
the postal mail.

Meanwhile, you can learn SignWriting on the web right now.

Go to:

SignWriting Lessons
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons

Download these books:

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
by Valerie Sutton
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

SignWriting Lessons Book
by Steve & Dianne Parkhurst
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0493-SWLessonsBook-Parkhurst-EngLSE.pdf

Also....visit:

SignWriting Information
http://www.SignWriting.org/about/info

and

SignWriting in Ethiopia
http://www.SignWriting.org/ethiopia

And if you wish to start writing your own signs in Ethiopia, go to:

SignPuddle Online for Ethiopia
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index2.html#sgn-ET

Ask questions here on the List anytime -

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help