Teaching ASL With SW

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 8 23:53:47 UTC 2008

Hi Stephen:
more power to you! As an ASL student, I know that having SignWritten
versions of signs shown to me in class has been VERY helpful in my
being able to retain those signs. Some people - especially those who
are more verbally oriented - think they just look hieroglyphic. But
people who are naturally visually-oriented, like an artist friend of
mine, can see its logic right away.
Let us all know what your students think!
Best luck,
Kim from Boston

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help