Belgium- Flanders: signpuddle

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal katjesaar at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 16 16:36:43 UTC 2008

Hello again,

I just wanted to point out what Sara and I have experienced while working with the new signpuddle over the last few months.

We discovered that some signs have changed, some signs we can't find anymore.
You see below that the first sign is 'moeilijk' (difficult) the second is what it looks like now. (I had to renew it in signpuddle.) The other sign is 'graag' (gladly).

We used to copie a sentence from the translate site of signpuddle onto a word document. We copied the sentences and were able to change each sign separately.
Now if you update a sentence you can copy it as a whole. Which has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Maybe it's because we're not aware of the possibilities of the new signpuddle.

We still have very good results and good vibes working with GebarenSchrift ;)
So everybody keep up the good work!

love Kathleen

Een gelukkig nieuwjaar vanwege Windows Live...Download het nu gratis!
http://get.live.com