Belgium- Flanders: signpuddle

Sun Mar 16 18:25:15 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
March 16, 2008

On Mar 16, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> We used to copie a sentence from the translate site of signpuddle
> onto a word document. We copied the sentences and were able to
> change each sign separately.  Now if you update a sentence you can
> copy it as a whole. Which has it's advantages and disadvantages.
> Maybe it's because we're not aware of the possibilities of the new
> signpuddle. We still have very good results and good vibes working
> with GebarenSchrift ;) So everybody keep up the good work!
> love Kathleen

Hello Kathleen and Sara!
Thank you for this nice message. I am glad to know you are getting
good results and have good vibes with SignWriting!

We love working with you too!

Now...regarding the features in SignPuddle...

I have an idea...

I can teach you here on the list, to do what you want to do...

OR...

I could telephone you...and with our computers on near the phone, I
can show you over the phone how to do what you want to do...

Want that?

Then write to me privately with your phone number, or telephone me,
and we can work together...it is the fastest way to succeed!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting