AW: AW: [sw-l] need your opinions...correct Flemish sign?

Mon Mar 17 00:23:00 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie and friends,

what do you think of two other spelling variations?
Would you accept that if you look at Kathleens video ...?

All the best

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von DAC
SignWriting
Gesendet: Montag, 17. März 2008 01:00
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] need your opinions...correct Flemish sign?

SignWriting List
March 16, 2008

On Mar 16, 2008, at 4:49 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I agree with your spellings #2 and #3
> whereas #1 and # 4 show the opening starting with the index - at
> least from
> my point of view as I read this sequential arrow -
> Great question Kathleen - thanks
> Stefan ;-)

Yes...I agree it is a great question, Kathleen!

And thanks for your opinion, Stefan...Numbers 2 and 3 fit with the
rules of writing in a sequence, which finger opens or closes first,
second and third...

Although number 2 implied there were only three fingers opening
(grin), for some reason it seems easiest to read for me...it is
simplified. It tells me that the baby finger of the O hand opens
first, and that the baby finger of the 5 hand closes first and that it
finishes in an O again.. Val ;-)