AW: [sw-l] After good throw at basketball

Mon Mar 17 10:39:37 UTC 2008

Hi Adam, Charles ...

I don#t know how to describe my idea – hm – let me try again: In the morning
when the deaf students meet the first at school  they perform kind of ritual
how to say hello to each other – while girls are performing cheek to cheek
kisses (3 times) the boys clapp their hands, do “that hand thing
...smile...Val ;-) and more ..”  ...

and I am interested to write a kind of choreography of this but leading to
something that is much, much more what you see in general adding bits and
pieces and all kinds of possible or funny movement-dialog. And I ask you if
there are behaviour options in this context you can contribute ... from the
ASL  culture point of view

  _____