Deaf Church Videos with ASL Subtitles on YouTube

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 17:13:15 UTC 2008

I like the idea itself - good work!

However the captions is placed a bit out of the way - why not at the bottom?

That way people will watch the film and the captions itself rather than
going between the film and the far-away corner?

Shane