High Resolution Images

Stephen Jones swterp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 31 16:34:17 UTC 2008

Sandy and everyone:

Thank you for the offer. I actually had that sign class the same day I sent
this message so I had to make do with the pixelated images. I would be very
interested to see the software once it is finished!

Stuart:

Thank you for the tip on inkscape. I will definitly look into that and see
what I can come up with.

Valerie:

Thanks for the link to the SVG IMWA 2004.

To all: so far the class has been going great. All the students seem to be
picking up sign writing and they ask questions to clarify at the end. It
will be interesting to see how well they will understand it by the end of
the class.

Sincerely,
Stephen Jones