Teaching ASL With SW

Thiessen Stuart thiessenstuart at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 9 04:19:30 UTC 2008

I think this is a great idea!

One suggestion: Make flashcards of all your vocabulary and put it in
the classroom somewhere and remind your students that they can drill
themselves on the signs that way if they want. Using flashcards for
language study has always been helpful for me. :)

Another idea is to label common things around the room. Put the sign
"DOOR" on the door, etc.  That can be another reinforcement that you
can use of the sign.

Thanks,

Stuart