Another blog entry about Sign Writing

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 11 13:12:30 UTC 2008

Hoi,
As you may know I am happy to champion the good cause of SignWriting and as
such I will do what it takes to find the approval of the Wikimedia
Foundation for a Wikipedia in SignWriting, first in ASL and when this works
for any other project that has the courage and the stamina to build an
encyclopaedia in their language.

In order to build awareness for SignWriting in the Wikimedia Foundation, I
write with some regularity about SignWriting on my blog. Today I blogged
about "another obvious reason to support
SignWriting<http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2008/03/another-obvious-reason-to-support.html>".
What I have written so far about SignWriting has been labelled as such; they
can all be found
here<http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/search/label/SignWriting>
.

Thanks,