Announcing: the SignWriting Image Server beta

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue May 6 14:09:56 UTC 2008

Hi Val and Steve,
    I had a quick look at the ISWA and the pages showing the Base Group
Symbols and the Base Symbols.  I am very impressed at how well the ISWA
symbols are organized.  They are even all pre-colorized!!! WOW!!!   I
want to thank you both for all of your hard and making SignWriting possible.
    I don't have a PHP server installed on my computer at this time so I
havenĀ“t given SWIS a whirl but I was wondering if you have any test
documents online yet.  If so could you send  a link?

Thanks very much

Jonathan Duncan