Spammers created concern but all is ok, thank goodness!

Shane Mwangi shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 7 15:56:49 UTC 2008

Val,

when I got that from his email account, I knew that it was someone who
might have hacked his email account because it is NOT like him.

It is very nasty when your account gets hacked :-(

Shane Mwangi