Interpreters for SignWriting Linguistics Society Conference

Tue May 20 14:34:57 UTC 2008

Hi Cherie -
I offered that the Center for Sutton Movement Writing, our non-profit
organization, will pay for all interpreters needed for the conference,
which includes ASL interpreters, Deaf-Blind interpreters and possibly
international interpreters...so that way the costs are less for all
participants...Val ;-)

--------

On May 20, 2008, at 7:09 AM, Adam Frost wrote:

> Val offered. ;-)
>
> Adam

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting