spelling question

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 20 15:59:13 UTC 2008

I don't understand this sign.  It looks to me as if the hands are moving in opposite directions.

The left hand is moving forward and up, the right hand is moving up and then forward.  I wouldn't be able to ride a bicycle with that motion.

This one is what I would do.  I prefer 1st column, 2nd sign as the wheels are on the outside edge on opposite hands.

Charles Butler

Gagnon et Thibeault <atg at videotron.ca> wrote:     v\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } o\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } .shape {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) }    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }        Hi Val and   everyone,

              You will see the diagram below (BIKE).  The right arrowhead moves  up-forward-down-back two times while the  left arrowhead moves down-back-up-forward two times.   But, Stefan  gave the two signs (SIGN or BIKE).  You will see the attached diagram.   The right  arrowhead moves up-forward-down-back two  times while the left arrowhead moves up-back-down-forward. Two times.

              I would like to ask Adam or Stuart.   Is the sign “BIKE” a diagram below or Stefan’s diagram?   Because I need to understand what the  right and left arrowheads move.

 BIKE

 Regards,

 André