Finger touch

Sat May 31 20:28:57 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 31, 2008

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Steve just told me that I have a little more time to add this one
symbol to the ISWA before the ISWA is installed in the new SignPuddle
2.0 this June...so I will be adding that handshape now...so numbers 6,
7, 8 and 9 in ASL can touch three times if they wish...without having
to construct any handshapes...

Val ;-)

--------

On May 31, 2008, at 1:20 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Hi Valerie,
>
> thanks a lot! Yes this helps to focus on important details if I do
> my TT-Font design!
>
> Sefan ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting