Deaf school (Denmark)

Lucy lists at ONET.EU
Thu May 22 13:37:37 UTC 2008

How long is the Danish report?

Lucy

----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: SignWriting List
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] Deaf school (Denmark)

  SignWriting List
  May 21, 2008

  Andre from French-Canada wrote:
    Hi Val and everyone,
    I am curious if you have a 80 pages published report (English) from Denmark (Research Project at the Deaf school,"Instruction in SignWriting/Sign Language", 1985).
    Kind regards,
    André

  Hello Andre!
  I am sorry to tell you I only have the book in Danish, and although I could easily translate it myself into English, and so could several other friends of mine, the translation never got done...so it is still only in Danish...but I agree it would be great to have an English version and in time I will try to get the whole Danish book scanned in so we can do the translation quickly...

  See below for the description of the Danish publication...

  -----------

  Research Project At The Deaf School
  At Randersgade, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1985
  "Instruction In SignWriting/Sign Language"

  Forsogsprojekt Paa Doveskolen
  I Randersgade Kobenhavn, Danmark, 1985
  "Undervisning I Tegnskrift/Tegnsprog"

  AUTHORS:
  Ivan Bentzen, Dietgard Glebke, Inger Kjaer, Bente Sparrevohn

  Published by:
  Copenhagen's School System Research Department
  Kobenhavns kommunale Skolevaesen Forsogsafdelingen
  ISBN: 87-7346-145-8