AW: [sw-l] Finger touch

Sat May 31 20:20:54 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,

thanks a lot! Yes this helps to focus on important details if I do my
TT-Font design!

Sefan ;-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Mai 2008 19:43
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: [sw-l] Finger touch

SignWriting List

May 31, 2008

Hi Stefan -

Yes...your symbol is very close...the base should be just a little skinnier
like the other handshapes...yours is a little thicker, but TrueType is an
art and i know you know what you are doing! I am always impressed with your
True Type fonts, Stefan!

I just did this diagram in Photoshop to show you how I would have
constructed that symbol, if it were in the ISWA...of course you are right
that the top finger should not be so dark...and technically we could have
constructed it that way without a paint program, in SignPuddle this morning,
but I did not take the time...so here is how I would do it if it were an
"official symbol" :