diagonal down and forward

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 3 23:28:41 UTC 2008

*Disclaimer* The following discussion is on advance writing. If you
are still learning and are not very skilled (or don't feel that you
are) and the following is confusing, don't worry. Just save it for a
later day when it will become clearer. ;-)

Stefan, this is a very interesting question. I would like to know
too. :-)

In a lesson that Lucinda and I worked on last summer -- Only part of
it has been completed and placed on the web. The rest will be
completed as time allows. So many projects going on -- I don't think
that symbol was ever talked about, so I don't have that to help me
remember exactly what that arrow means. So we will have to wait on Val
for that. :-)

As far as going down forward at 45° angle, the arrow would be this:

Now because you said "almost 45°", I believe that I am right in my
thinking, but I would like Val to verify it. So don't take my thought
as "doctrine." ;-)

I believe that this would be at a steeper slope than 45° -- more like
60°. So the difference between would be that the one that I wrote
would finish out farther from the one that you wrote.

So from side view, the first would be my writing and the second would
be your writing. (That is, of course, if that is truly what the
symbols mean.) Comments Val? ;-)

Adam

PS If you couldn't tell from my disclaimer, I am in a very good mood
which means that I add in puns in the least expected moments. ;-D