a few things...

Peter DeHaas petercdehaas at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Nov 10 19:58:55 UTC 2008

I attended the conference on Deafness & Autism at the Learning Center
for the Deaf outside of Boston just last month.

It was well attended and very informative!!

The powerpoint presentations are linked to the Learning Center's
website at:

http://www.tlcdeaf.org/

This semester for my MA in Linguistics I'm working on a diachronic
comparative study of French Sign (LSF) and ASL.
I will be using the sign writing format to transcribe my cognate sets!!

I'm also taking an ASL Linguistics Independent Study.  Getting in
depth analysis of spatial cognition and classifier use in particular.

Did anyone ever come up with a final sign name for our new president
elect???

Best,

Peter DeHaas

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu