a few things...

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 10 22:54:49 UTC 2008

It could be because us crazy Americans can never agree on anything
until we have had many many years (even generations) of dispute on a
topic? ;-)

I know that one for Bill Clinton which is related to his lying which
lead to his almost impeachment. I would still say that is an ad hoc
name sign for the very same reason that I have never seen that one for
Reagan (which is cool to see, by the way, but I wonder why it is
that). What I mean is that most of the younger Deaf generation who
have never had a reason to talk about these presidents will never have
known these signs. My younger Deaf brother didn't even know the one
for Clinton because he was still in diapers when Clinton was president.

Funny that you should mention about Bush. My Deaf brother in law (yes,
half my family is Deaf) has a sign for Bush, but that is because he
can't read English too well and fingerspelling goes over his eyes.

Adam