Val's parents in the San Diego Union Tribune

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 13 15:10:10 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 13, 2008

On Nov 12, 2008, at 9:22 AM, Kimberley Shaw wrote:
> Wow, what a great story!
> Thank you for sharing it, Val, and every happiness to your Dad on
> his birthday!
> You are very fortunate to have your parents still with you, and even
> more fortunate to be able to give them such a gift.
> -- Kim from Boston

Thanks to everyone for writing about this...I know I am very fortunate
to still have my parents with me...

We had a lot of fun yesterday...we went to a luncheon with a lot of
people and they played my Dad's music and everyone gave him a lot of
attention...He is a very modest and quiet man so this was really an
unusual event! One of those treasured moments in life...

And all of your stories are welcome too...feel free to share with
us...Think of all the years we have been SignWriting together, and we
barely know each other...so post information about your families
too...I look forward to it...

Now I am back to technical work! (smile)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help