DocumentMaker

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 25 15:56:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 24, 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 10:08 PM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> Also, say I'm working on this at home, and a long document is ready,
> could
> I transfer the document file to another computer to print it from
> elsewhere?

Yes. Easily.

To transfer DocumentMaker to another computer, copy the
DocumentMaker_RuntimeWin folder to a CD, or transfer it through a
network, to another computer...or use a USB stick...any method
available to you...

You must keep DocumentMaker inside its folder, or it will not
function....so always copy the ENTIRE folder as a unit...

But it is very transferable....no problem!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help