SignWriting Blog

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 25 17:05:12 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 24, 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Sergio Ribeiro wrote:
> Blog about SignWriting.
> This is Brazil ! Brazilian SignWriting !
>  http://escritadesinais.blogspot.com
>  Best Regards, Sergio Ribeiro

Hello Sergio and everyone in Brazil!

CONGRATULATIONS on this amazing blog. I am sooo happy to see it! It is
beautifully done, and I enjoyed looking at the illustrations you
placed inside the long discussion in Portuguese..

THANK YOU, Sergio, for your ongoing work with SignWriting. The other
day I found your booklet, in my office, written in SignWriting long
ago, with a wolf on the cover...It is an historic little booklet
written in LIBRAS...I treasure it....

I am planning to give Brazil a Literature Puddle soon, so we can add
documents written in LIBRAS...I will tell you when it is ready...

Thanks for sharing with us about your new blog!