Handshapes of same orientation that differ as written in SignPuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 30 16:50:30 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 30, 2008

Hello Natasha and Everyone!
You are correct. The second one is not written correctly...I just
fixed it in the ASL Dictionary Puddle...Thanks for pointing that out
to us!  Val ;-)