Searching for "All Entries" in SignPuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 3 14:43:37 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 3, 2008

On Nov 3, 2008, at 2:51 AM, Natasha Escalada-Westland wrote:
>  Is there a way to just look up a list of linked titles, like a
> content page for the literature puddle?  Since I don't really know
> what is in there, the search function isn't helping that much.

Hi Natasha!
As Cherie mentioned, click on Search by Words icon and then place an
asterisk (a star) in the search field and press the Search
button...that lists all entries in SignPuddle (as you can see by the
attached screen capture)....