Forward-down curved movement

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 13 19:06:02 UTC 2008

Adam - Thank you for your answer, which was very true ;-)

I just tried to post my answer, but it did not post to the SW List for
some reason...

Here is my second try...

Andre...The Same-Time Line (the Simultaneous Line) is not needed any
longer...we assume the two hands are moving at the same time unless
otherwise written...so you can take that little Same-Time line
away...and do you really want a "rotation movement"? The Rotation
Symbols mean that the arms stay in one place while they rotate...The
Rotation Symbols mean "not traveling". But if you want a real
traveling movement curving down, then choose the regular arrows,
rather than a Rotation Symbol...

Here are my two versions of writing the sign for "canoeing". I have
placed these writings in your Quebec SignPuddle dictionary...so you
can find them there...Val ;-)